SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL:
- You need to register the first time before you can submit your proposal.
- Please follow the instructions in the Online Submission Tool, fill in the Webforms in the Tool and upload your Project Proposal in pdf.
- You can update your Project Proposal any time until the deadline using your registered account.
Submission deadline Spring Call: 12th April 2021
Before submitting your Project Proposal please check:
- Have you completed all required chapters in the Project Proposal Template (CPP)?
- Have you contacted all involved Public Authorities and followed their advice regarding national funding applications?
- Confirmation Letters (CLD forms) signed by all partners should be submitted to office(at)celticnext.eu. You can send it 4 weeks after the call deadline.
Call related documents and forms can be found here.
Click here to: SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL
Proposal forms and guidelines
- Guidelines for proposers and review criteria Preparing a successful proposal.
- CELTIC-NEXT – Scope and Research Areas Main objectives and scope of CELTIC-NEXT Workprogramme.
- CELTIC-NEXT Handbook Information on processes for proposers and participants.)
- Sweden: for projects with participation from SWEDEN: To speed up the process the Swedish funding agency VINNOVA proposes an early feedback channel to speed up Funding decision after labelling. For this please fill in the EXTENDED ABSTRACT form and submit it to Mrs Sanja Sain-Strömberg (sanja.sain-stromberg(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)vinnova.se ) from VINNOVA before 10th of March. . You will receive feed-back before the Call deadline.
- Spain (NEW): The leader of the Spanish sub-consortium must apply to CDTI once the CPP (Celtic-Next Project Proposal) is submitted to the CELTIC-NEXT platform (margin 15 days). More info on this can be found here.