SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL:
- You need to register the first time before you can submit your proposal.
- Please follow the instructions in the Online Submission Tool, fill in the Webforms in the Tool and upload your Project Proposal in pdf.
- You can update your Project Proposal any time until the deadline using your registered account.
Submission deadline Spring Call: 14th April 2022
Before submitting your Project Proposal please check:
- Have you completed all required chapters in the Project Proposal Template (CPP)?
- Have you contacted all involved Public Authorities and followed their advice regarding national funding applications?
- Confirmation Letters (CLD forms) signed by all partners should be submitted to office(at)celticnext.eu. You can send it 4 weeks after the call deadline.
Call related documents and forms can be found here.
Click here to: SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL
Proposal forms and guidelines
- Guidelines for proposers and review criteria Preparing a successful proposal.
- CELTIC-NEXT – Scope and Research Areas Main objectives and scope of CELTIC-NEXT Workprogramme.
- CELTIC-NEXT Handbook Information on processes for proposers and participants.)
- Spain (NEW): The leader of the Spanish sub-consortium must apply to CDTI once the CPP (Celtic-Next Project Proposal) is submitted to the CELTIC-NEXT platform (margin 15 days). More info on this can be found here.
- Sweden: Web: www.vinnova.se It is mandatory to submit an Extended abstract to Vinnova. Deadline approximately 7 weeks before call deadline.