- You need to register the first time before you can submit your proposal.
- Please follow the instructions in the Online Submission Tool, fill in the Webforms in the Tool and upload your Project Proposal in pdf.
- You can update your Project Proposal any time until the deadline using your registered account.
Submission deadline of the next Call: 14th October 2019
Before submitting your Project Proposal please check:
- Have you completed all required chapters in the CELTIC-NEXT Project Proposal Template?
- Have you contacted all involved Public Authorities and followed their advice regarding national funding applications?
- Confirmation Letters (CLD forms) signed by all partners should be submitted with the Project Proposal or latest before the labeling Meeting (4 weeks after Call deadline)
Call related documents and forms can be found here.
Proposal forms and guidelines
- Guidelines for proposers and review criteria Preparing a successful proposal.
- CELTIC-NEXT – Scope and Research Areas Main objectives and scope of CELTIC-NEXT Workprogramme.
- CELTIC-NEXT Handbook(pdf) Information on processes for proposers and participants.)
- NEW: for projects with participation from SWEDEN: To speed up the process the Swedish funding agency VINNOVA proposes an early feedback channel to speed up Funding decision after labelling. For this please fill in the EXTENDED ABSTRACT form and submit it to the CELTIC Office. You will receive feed-back before the Call deadline in October.
- CLD-form (Confirmation Letter & Declaration of Acceptance) (to be signed by each project participant upon proposal submission)
- CELTIC-NEXT Frame Agreement, CFA-Plus as legal reference document
- Project Cooperation Agreement, PCA-Next to be agreed by consortium during project set-up
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) Model of a possible NDA (for proposal submission only)