Project web space
Each CELTIC-NEXT project shall establish a project web space soon after the Kick-Off-Meeting. The website shall be build and hosted by the project.
The domain of your project website shall easily identify your CELTIC-NEXT project.
Creating and publishing a project web site
The standard procedure is as follows:
- Please take care that your website is responsive and readable also on mobile devices as smartphones and tablets. You can have a look on the following responsive templates (or more advanced templates ) to start your website.
- Please add the CELTIC-NEXT and the Eureka Logo to your website refering to www.celticnext.eu.
- You create the complete project web on your local server or PC using your favourite HTML editor (e.g. KompoZer or CoffeeFreeHTML).
- As soon as all pages have been created you have to upload all web pages to your server using your ftp server name. You can use FileZilla for uploading your files via ftp to your server.
- To secure parts of your project website you can configure a .htaccess file according your needs.
- As soon as your project website is online please inform us.
Project social media
It is recommended to also have a project twitter account to disseminate your project further.
Please do not hesitate to follow us on our CELTIC NEXT twitter account.
In case you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the office(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)celticnext.eu .