Proposal submissions for this CELTIC-NEXT Autumn Call 2023 are now closed since the 10th of November 2023, labels notifications will be shared in January 2024.
CELTIC-NEXT is very proud to have received for this Autumn Call 2023 10 proposals with the international collaborative vision to advance the development and uptake of advanced ICT solutions!
- 65 partners including, SMEs, start-ups, large industries, academia & RTOs
- a total of 30 mio€ budget requested
- 389 full-time equivalents
- 16 different countries from all over the world: Austria, Canada, Finland, France, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Türkiye and the United Kingdom!
CELTIC-NEXT Calls are the perfect opportunity to enable projects in the field of next-generation communications for the digital society that contribute to a sustainable world.
By applying and participating in any CELTIC-NEXT Calls, your organization can access national public funding for your R&D project as well as a large community sharing your interests.
For this Call, CELTIC is really proud to have organised several events to help you to join the call with innovative proposals.
- On the 7th of September 2023, an Online Launch Event was organised to present the cluster and its new call, the funding opportunities of the Public Authorities supporting the call and the topics of interest addressed. The first steps to prepare your proposal were detailed, such as creating a Proposal Portal account and using the Brokerage Tool to find partners, share ideas or find some.
- Then, on the 5th Of October 2023, the Call Proposers’ Brokerage Day we organised an event for Proposers to present and share their project ideas. It was the perfect occasion for all to find potential partners consortium and to get the first feedback from the Public Authorities.