Participate in the Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022!
The Eureka network and the Clusters, together with 16 countries, join forces to accelerate sustainability by setting up a Joint Call for RD&I projects that address this challenge. The Call will focus on Sustainable industry.
The Sustainability Call will be jointly implemented between the Eureka Clusters CELTIC-NEXT, EUROGIA, ITEA, SMART and Xecs and the Eureka Public Authorities of Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Turkey, and the United Kingdom. The available budget for this Call will be >25M€. You are invited to submit your Project Outline before 2 May 2022, 17:00 CEST.
Participating in the Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 offers strong benefits:
- Be boosted to become a front runner in your sustainability application area
- Receive national funding with an expected success rate over 30%
- Access a large network of organisations from countries in Europe and beyond (incl. Canada, Singapore South Africa and South Korea)
- Be part of a flexible programme with bottom-up and market-driven idea generation, initiated by businesses and knowledge institutes
- Get coaching and support from experts throughout the development and the execution of your project, with the possibility of having up to two Clusters providing this coaching and support
Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 steps
If you wish to participate in the Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022, you can follow the next steps.