- This event has passed.
CELTIC at 5G Test Network Finland
August 28, 2020@9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The goal of the event is to share information about key results related to 5G evolution based solutions for vertical industries and tell about 5GTNF utilization possibilities.
5G Test Network Finland is ecosystem for 5G and beyond technology and service development. It includes state-of-the-art technologies and support development of vertical trials in their real operational environments, more details in 5GTNF website.
You are invited to 5GTNF result seminar arranged as virtual (Teams) meeting. The event is free of charge. Link to Teams meeting will be distributed few days before seminar start.
Please register here no later than 21 August 2020.
09.00 – 09.05 Opening
09.05 – 09.20 5G evolution R&D funding roadmap in Business Finland (Arto Pussinen, Business Finland)
09.20 – 11.00 Industry views about 5G evolution roadmap; technologies and applications
- 5G technology beyond mobile broadband (Harri Holma, Fellow, Nokia Bell Labs)
- Communication needs in times of crisis – COVID19 impact on consumer behaviour (Johan Torsner, Ericsson)
- 5G Deployments and Technological Evolution (Jarno Niemelä, Head of Mobile Access Technologies, Elisa)
- 5G status and use cases (Tomi Sarajisto, Telia)
- 5G evolution roadmap – technologies and applications (Olli Knuuttila, DNA)
10.40 – 10.50 10 min break
10.50 – 12.30 5GTNF Key results introduction and utilization possibilities
- 10.50 – 11.00: 5GTNF ecosystem overview (Kyösti Rautiola, VTT)
- 11.00 – 11.15: 5G-FORCE research platform (Jose Costa, Aalto)
- 11.15 – 11.30: Critical communication solutions for authorities and remote businesses (Harri Posti, CWC)
- 11.30 – 11.45: Virtual presence in moving objects through 5G (Edward Mutafungwa, Aalto)
- 11.45 – 12.00: 5G health, aquaculture and transport validation trials (Haesik Kim, VTT)
- 12.00 – 12.15: 5G enabled road safety services (Tiia Ojanperä, VTT)
- 12.15 – 12.30: Introduction to 5GVIIMA – 5G Vertical Integrated Industry for Massive Automation – results (Olli Liinamaa, CWC)
12.30 – 13.30 Lunch break
13.30 – 14.00 Regulation status (Heidi Himmanen, Klaus Nieminen, Traficom)
14.00 – 14.15 Introduction to Eureka/CELTIC (Jari Lehmusvuori, Nokia Bell Labs)
14.15 – 16.00 Introduction to preparation of new projects
For more details: https://5gtnf.fi/news-events/