6. Project set-up
6.1 What actions are required during project set-up?
During the project set-up phase the followings actions need to be completed:
- Application of national funding by each partner (if possible approval should be indicated or confirmed
- Discussion and preparation of a revised project description (PD)
- Preparation of a PCA draft
- Signature of the CLD
- Agreement on a kick-off date
6.2 What is needed for a project kick-off?
- Before setting a kick-off date it should be assured that at least two project partners from two different countries have received a confirmation of funding.
- The required set-up actions should be completed
- CELTIC Office must be informed about the kick-off date
- After the kick-off meeting minutes have to be issued to indicate the project start
6.3 When is a project considered as started?
A project can only be considered started if the EUREKA minimum project requirement is fulfilled, i.e. two partners from two different countries will start the work.